Service Delivery and Management
Our service also assists customers to understand and in-source their key IT functions from their incumbent supplier and vendor contracts. We have experienced specialists with a strong record of delivering under commercial contracts in OJEU and Digital Marketplace through all aspects of negotiation, documentation, dialogue and knowledge management, due diligence and data rooms. We can assist in the procurement, transition and exit of suppliers, with commercial models like SIAM and using the Digital Marketplace for a commoditised, disaggregated supplier approach. We provide a service integration capability and help you establish your own service integration and service desk.
We can provide our services using agile scrum methods and will align our outcomes with your internal Strategy, Standards and Policies.
We provide, audit, assurance and compliance services to support your understanding and improve your IT Services.
We work in both traditional service delivery models and agile digital environments, across traditional applications and open source, digital services, tailoring processes appropriately.
Our goal is to help our clients establish, maintain and continuously improve an agile service delivery organisation that meets needs in relation to cost, quality, risk and compliance, whilst at the same time, providing a flexible platform supporting digital and traditional legacy systems.
Our experienced Service Delivery Transformation professionals work with our clients through all phases of the service delivery transformation life-cycle:
- Developing service strategy, standards, and policies
- Aligning and defining processes with an ITIL framework
- Defining Service Organisations and supporting TUPE
- Supporting and delivering service procurement and outsourcing
- Insourcing service management from incumbent suppliers
- Supplier and vendor management
- SLA and OLA management and service management
- Release and implementation management
- Service Desk Management
- Infrastructure, Hosting, Data Centre and Network design, support and management
- Service management of Digital and Traditional systems
- Compliance, Assuring and auditing
- IT Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Knowledge Management, Document Management and Data Rooms
- Cloud transition, IaaS, PaaS
- Programme and Project Delivery